Thursday, March 26, 2009

What do you think this quote means? agree or disagree and why?

%26quot;A lot of people will never find their passion in life, here fortunate not to find one then stick to it, it makes what life worth living%26quot;-
What do you think this quote means? agree or disagree and why?
%26quot;here fortunate not to find one then stick...%26quot; is gibberish. If that is an actual quote then you have transcribed it wrong.
What do you think this quote means? agree or disagree and why?
I do not know where I have seen that before....of course, the actual version... you have some basic grammer errors there that should be looked over...





Either way...I think that quote SHOULD mean that people usually don%26#039;t look hard enough for their passion! And those that do, sometimes don%26#039;t stay with it! If you have something that you LOVE doing, and you feel that it%26#039;s for you, Stick to it!
Reply:I think that the idea of one true passion is a bit of fairy tale thinking. You can definitely have a great passion for a career, sport, art or person but I think that being passionate can be part of someone%26#039;s nature. That sort of person is devoted to whatever they are involved in or who they are with. I think that we need to live our lives with dedication and enthusiasm. I think at any stage of life we can have new passions and dreams. I think we owe it to ourselves and everyone around us to have things that inspire us and to always have new goals. It is part of what keeps up young and inspires us. I think the author is trying to say that if you find something that inspires you to hold onto it.


I agree with that. It%26#039;s is true that some people don%26#039;t find their passion but I think it is never too late to reignite the wonder of childhood and thoroughly enjoy your life.


The point is to not waste it. Live it at high intensity and make it something with no regrets.


That%26#039;s my interpretation and thoughts on the concept.


Seize the day and appreciate the experience.


Thanks for the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment